Introducing the Kerrie Hess Large Brush Set - A set of five premium, cruelty-free artist's brushes, perfect for use with both watercolour and acrylic paint.
Five professional grade, vegan, synthetic paintbrushes that act just like real animal hair. Features signature glossy peach handles with gold imprint stamping. Each set arrives in its own pink velvet pouch for storage.
Designed in the Kerrie Hess Studio, this set features:
1. Small Round - Perfect for finer details including lines, facial features and outlining. Smooth bristles that glide easily across watercolour paper and canvas.
2. Fan Brush - Can be used to create texture in both watercolour and acrylic, perfect for adding ruffles on a dress, texture to a landscape, and much more!
3. Extra Large Filbert - Kerrie's favourite for larger scale pieces, creates beautiful lines and perfect for implementing the dry brush technique. Rougher, textured bristles are amazing for both watercolour and acrylic paint on paper or canvas.
4. Extra Large Flat - Perfect for priming, painting, and glazing. Use this brush for prepping canvases with a colourful background, or creating a large area of wash.
5. Medium Flat - Smooth bristles are perfect for creating watercolour or acrylic "wash." Also perfect for applique techniques, including applying and brushing gold leaf (taught in the Kerrie Hess Masterclass)
These are the best brushes! Quality is amazing. I used them to do the pieces for Kerrie's Masterclass and I had every brush I needed. Plus they're pink which is just great too :))